Day 4 – TRR’s Erotic Romance Madness Hop – PRIZES!!!
If you LOVE erotic romance, you’ll adore this. Scores of authors will be showcasing one erotic romance book May 10-14. Even better, they’ll be providing at least one giveaway for the commenters on their blogs/sites.
The Romance Reviews will also be giving away THREE grand prizes. Bloggers and commenters are eligible to win. More info here: http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/index.php?hop
I’m not done yet! Now, for my prize. To one lucky commenter during this event, I’m offering a chance to win one of my backlist, including:
1. Adored – RWA award-winning; EPIC 2011 Finalist; 4 Stars RT
2. Deep, Dark, Delicious – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Holt Medallion Award of Merit
3. Lush Velvet Nights – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Golden Nib Award
4. In His Arms – SIX 5 Star Reviews; 4 Stars RT
5. Sensual Stranger – 2010 Book of the Year (erotic); 4 Stars RT
6. The Yearning – Top Ten Bestseller; Holt Medallion Awardof Merit
7. Take Me Away - #1 Pick, Miz Love Loves Books
8. Unending Desire – Best Book Rating LASR
So please, leave those comments!!!
Now back to erotic romance and the book I’m f0cusing on during the hop – Emma Holly’s The Top of Her Game.
The secondary characters in Emma’s fabulous book were nicely drawn. However, the ones I remember the most were the animals, Zach’s dog and the mare who’d just given birth. I love animals and the scenes with them really drew me into the story.
I haven’t often used animals in my erotic romances. However, in my award-winning erotic contemporary Take Me Away, the little puppy known as Buddy (or Buddy Baby as Lexi likes to call him), definitely made me and a lot of my fans smile.
Don’t forget to leave those comments for your chance to win!!!
- Day 3 – TRR’s Erotic Romance Madness Hop – PRIZES!!!
- Final Day of TRR’s Erotic Romance Madness Hop!!!
- The Romance Reviews Erotic Romance Madness Hop
- Erotic Romance Madness Hop – PRIZES
- Why I Love Erotic Romance – CONTEST