Day 3 – TRR’s Erotic Romance Madness Hop – PRIZES!!!
Okay, you should be pretty well versed on what The Romance Reviews is offering during this hop, along with my prize. But just in case you aren’t…
If you LOVE erotic romance, you’ll adore this. Scores of authors will be showcasing one erotic romance book May 10-14. Even better, they’ll be providing at least one giveaway for the commenters on their blogs/sites.
The Romance Reviews will also be giving away THREE grand prizes. Bloggers and commenters are eligible to win. More info here: http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/index.php?hop
I’m not done yet! Now, for my prize. To one lucky commenter during this event, I’m offering a chance to win one of my backlist, including:
1. Adored – RWA award-winning; EPIC 2011 Finalist; 4 Stars RT
2. Deep, Dark, Delicious – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Holt Medallion Award of Merit
3. Lush Velvet Nights – EPIC 2011 Finalist; Golden Nib Award
4. In His Arms – SIX 5 Star Reviews; 4 Stars RT
5. Sensual Stranger – 2010 Book of the Year (erotic); 4 Stars RT
6. The Yearning – Top Ten Bestseller; Holt Medallion Awardof Merit
7. Take Me Away - #1 Pick, Miz Love Loves Books
8. Unending Desire – Best Book Rating LASR
So please, leave those comments!!!
Now back to erotic romance and the book I’m f0cusing on during the hop – Emma Holly’s The Top of Her Game.
When I first picked it up I thought it was going to be another cowboy/city girl romance with lots and lots and lots of sex thrown in. How wrong I was.
Not about the sex - there was lots of that; however, the depth of the main characters Zach and Julia was so well crafted. Julia has her intimacy issues and Zach wasn’t all that assertive in the beginning. But once he hits his stride with her – wow. We learn why both of them turned out as they did. It’s an amazing journey into someone’s psyche.
Because I’ve always written character-driven stories, rather than ones focused solely on plot (or simply sex), I truly enjoyed the evolution of Julia and Zach’s love, their coming together in the face of so many odds.
And that’s how I approach my stories. For example, my award-winning romance Sensual Stranger.
When Zach and Toni meet, she’s flat broke, without family, alone for too long and just about out of luck. For him, he’d lost his wife in a tragic accident. Their heartache made them who they are. It enriches their love and the sex. Yes, there’s a lot of that in Sensual Stranger. However, it enhances their growing bond. It never overshadows it.
Don’t forget: Leave a comment at this post for your chance to win one of my backlist, including Sensual Stranger.
- Day 4 – TRR’s Erotic Romance Madness Hop – PRIZES!!!
- The Romance Reviews Erotic Romance Madness Hop
- Final Day of TRR’s Erotic Romance Madness Hop!!!
- Erotic Romance Madness Hop – PRIZES
- Why I Love Erotic Romance – CONTEST